For RF Students
Citizens of the Russian Federation who arrived at the University for a period of more than 90 days and enrolled in the hostel, must register documents at the place of stay (in the hostel) by providing the following documents to the Passport department of the RUDN University:
- Identity document - passport.
- A copy of passport (pages 2, 3. 5).
- The original and the copy of the contract of renting the hostel.
- Application for registration at the place of stay, certified by the head of DCSR.
- Certificate: for bachelors and masters - from the Student Records Management Department (SRMD); for post-graduate students, interns, doctoral students and trainees - from the Office of Postgraduate Professional Education (OPPE).
- 1 photo, size 3x4.
Registration of citizens at the place of stay is carried out for the period specified in the contract of renting the hostel.
Registration of citizens at the place of residence is carried out without removing them from the registration records at the place of residence.
You can get acquainted with the package of documents, download forms and samples of their filling, receive information on procedures for extending the period of stay and removing from registration on the site PVS.RUDN.RU in the section "registration", as well as on the stands and brochures of the passport department.