How to get training literature at the beginning of the academic year?
The readership service is organized by faculties/institutes/academies and if you have a document confirming your belonging to the RUDN University. You can get a set of books for a semester on the library’s subscription (in the absence of debt).
|When||What you need to do?||Where||Time|
|From 1 September||Get books for the semester (if you have given back all previous books). See the timetable of getting books at the website lib.rudn.ru and the information stands.||Circulation department||from 1 pm to 5.45 pm|
|Until 25 January||Hand in all the books taken during the first semester.||Circulation department||from 1 pm to 5.45 pm|
|From 8 February||Get books for the semester (if you have given back all previous books). See timetable at lib.rudn.ru and the information stands.||Circulation department||from 2 pm to 5.45 pm|
|Until 10 July||Hand in all the books borrowed during the semester, year. Get a corresponding paper ("Spravka").||Circulation department||from 2 pm to 5.45 pm|
|12 July - 31 Аugust||The circulation department is closed for preparation for the beginning of the academic year|
- Educational literature is granted for one or two semesters depending on the course being read.
- Scientific and fiction - no more than 3 books for 10 days.
- Literature in a single copy, periodicals and reference books must be returned on the day of receip.
- At the end of each semester, you must submit or re-register all the literature.
- Readers who did not give back the literature within the specified time limits are deprived of the right to use the library for a period of 1 to 6 months by the decision of the Study and Research Information Librarian Center (RL) administration.
- Students who are expelled from the University on an academic leave are required to hand in all the literatur.
The reader who lost or spoiled the *book is obliged to compensate the library for the damage caused:
- The replacement of a lost book with a similar book (it is possible to replace a book with a later year of publication or a reprinted and revised one).
- The replacement of a book similar in subject matter.
- The cost of lost or damaged literature can be reimbursed with the reader’s consent on his written application in money equivalent according to the "Scheme for determining the amount of damage for lost literature from the Study and Research Information Librarian Center (RL) funds".
* The book is considered to be spoiled if: pages are torn out, inscriptions and underscores are made with a pen or marker, damage to the text or barcodes has been caused.